e, d, f, i
Duration Initial / Recurrent
Web Based Training | WBTTopics Covered Expand
- Introduction to Aviation Security
- Relevant legal requirements
- Airport Security
- Aircraft Security
- Screening of Passengers and Cabin Baggage
- Carry on baggage
- Prohibited Articles
- Cargo and Mail
- In-flight supplies
- Sealing an aircraft
- In-Flight security measures
- Methods and procedures for potentially disruptive passengers
Security in the context of Aviation means safeguarding persons and goods against acts of unlawful interference. This objective is achieved by combining training of exposed personnel and using technical devices. It is essential to understand current threats and risks to security and to know how to master them. Unlawful interference could be acts of terrorism, sabotage, a threat to life and property, communication of false threat, bombing etc.
Since 2002 the European Commission has established common rules in the field of civil aviation security aimed at protecting persons and goods from unlawful interference with civil aircraft.
Our security courses provide timely information on legislation and strategies for addressing today’s security challenges. With courses ranging from operations to planning to management, you can find training for every step of your career.
Take our training to:
- Stay current with international security standards and best practices
- Cultivate technical, operational and executive management skills
- Learn about crisis management and risk assessment